Friday, December 14, 2007

Atti is turned :P

[17:37] Amelia Luna: you there... what are you.... you stink of the light yet look of the dark..
[17:38] Atticus Jetaime looks over at his daughter, "Nemu...just...leave me alone."
[17:38] Amelia Luna grins darkly and smiles back at her sisters "That explains that sisters... its him"
[17:38] Atticus Jetaime glares at the others as they enter.
[17:39] Amelia Luna crosses her arms over her chest and smiles staring at him "Awwww did your light side do something dire... father?"
[17:39] Nymph Zenith grins deviously
[17:39] Amelia Luna: I'm so proud of you...
[17:39] Amelia Luna cackles
[17:39] Atticus Jetaime flips up his visor, showing his red eyes.
[17:39] You: I can handle it...
[17:40] Amelia Luna: handle it? you look like my father once again jedi... Why do you fight it so much? Such a wounderful thing you have done, bringing about such death and destruction.
[17:40] You: He screames out, "NO! I only meant to bring down the possible darkness. I did not mean it to destroy Telos."
[17:40] You: It was a mistake.
[17:41] Nymph Zenith chuckles "i believe that is the whoops of the century"
[17:41] Amelia Luna: ah but you are dark yourself.... how can you destory a part of you? .. Do you try and destroy my father?
[17:41] Amelia Luna: or yourself?
[17:41] Amelia Luna smiles
[17:41] Drac Coalcliff nods to chaos and bursts out laughing
[17:41] You: I am nothing.
[17:42] Amelia Luna: you? ... yeah.. you are.. its the one lying in wait inside of you, the part of you that smiles at what you have done..
[17:42] Amelia Luna: the sith you absorbed into your pathetic soul...
[17:42] Nymph Zenith crinkles her nose
[17:42] Amelia Luna: My father will rise again, and I must say.. youve done the dirty work for me..
[17:42] Atticus Jetaime glares at his daughte, "Watch your tongue."
[17:42] Amelia Luna laughs
[17:42] You: You don't get it, do you? We are one of the same.
[17:43] Amelia Luna: your heart loves the lost... sith do not weep over the lost.. they look to the future.
[17:43] Amelia Luna: There is a part of you.. that is not sorry.. but awaits me to take them away from here.
[17:44] Amelia Luna: That is why you are not dead yet, yet three sith lords stand before you.
[17:44] Amelia Luna: we are your future.
[17:44] You: Do you think I fear Sith Lords?
[17:44] Atticus Jetaime laughs, then stops himself.
[17:44] Amelia Luna: have I ever thought you to fear me father?
[17:44] Nymph Zenith senses into the force "forseen into the dark is a fable a chosen that shall rise out of ashes and war to become the new ruler"
[17:44] Amelia Luna grins
[17:44] Nymph Zenith hisses slightly
[17:44] Lucas Atlantis is Online
[17:44] Celgar Hax: I see that Hot topic closed for the day
[17:45] You: Power will not tempt me.
[17:45] Amelia Luna: power? I have that... I dont seek more
[17:45] Amelia Luna: Not here..
[17:45] Damion Rockett is Offline
[17:45] Amelia Luna: Im not here for your position. im here for the one lying dormat inside of you.
[17:46] You: And I want my identity. My whole life was a lie premade for me. I want my own path.
[17:46] You: Can you give me that?
[17:46] Nymph Zenith smirks
[17:46] Amelia Luna: You already know the answer to that.... father.
[17:46] Amelia Luna grins
[17:46] Atticus Jetaime shakes his head, "I must turn myself in for what I did."
[17:46] Amelia Luna: only the jedi in you.. has to ask.
[17:47] Joseph Spearmann clears his throat slowly. "Did what?"
[17:47] Atticus Jetaime looks down, "There is no Jedi. Never was."
[17:47] Amelia Luna: You?. I will not weep as you rot.. But if you will not give me my father back.. you will die before your taken in to custody by the officials..
[17:48] Nymph Zenith chuckles
[17:48] Atticus Jetaime grins, "I do not fear death. That will make it easier."
[17:48] Atticus Jetaime holds his saber to his daughter's neck.
[17:48] Amelia Luna leans foward and smiles at him "Thats it... give in to the darkness, and let your anger release you"
[17:49] Nymph Zenith draws the force from her form and places it in her sister, giving her more power a higher link and sounder mind..
[17:49] You: It...it is not anger.
[17:49] You: Go ahead, have them strike me down.
[17:49] Amelia Luna stares into his eyes, staring through the jedi shell and into her fathers' soul, and lets a dark grin spread over her face.
[17:49] You: I don't want to hurt you, Nemu.
[17:50] Amelia Luna: You hurt me when you let this pathetic jedi ruin you father...
[17:50] You: Stop saying that!
[17:50] Amelia Luna laughs and steps foward, smacking his hand away and flinging the lightsaber aside, grabbing his shoulders and glaring at him
[17:50] Atticus Jetaime is becoming more and more shaken.
[17:50] Amelia Luna: Wake up you old bastard!
[17:51] You: Please!
[17:51] Amelia Luna punches him in the stomach
[17:51] Atticus Jetaime doubles over.
[17:51] You: Just walk away...Nemu.
[17:51] Nymph Zenith places more power into her sister she whispers through the dark
[17:51] Whispers of the force: Vexok savaka
[17:52] You: This is pointless...
[17:52] Atticus Jetaime turns to walk away.
[17:52] Amelia Luna turns and smiles "Running away is a cowards way"
[17:52] Atticus Jetaime stops.
[17:52] Amelia Luna: my father .. is not a coward.. that is you jedi..
[17:53] Atticus Jetaime laughs.
[17:53] You: I am no coward...Sith.
[17:53] Amelia Luna lowers her head and stares up with dark red eyes smiling in a dark stare "Morpheous... its time to awaken"
[17:53] You: That name is dead to me.
[17:54] Amelia Luna: oh?
[17:54] You: And I grow tired of this nonsense.
[17:54] Amelia Luna turns to her sister chaos and smiles "kill me... in front of him.."
[17:54] Joseph Spearmann: Thought it was dead to everyone else as well. I know the guy that took his head.
[17:54] Joseph Spearmann chuckles
[17:54] Whispers of the force: Truth is hidden , lay waste to false hope, banish thoughts of redemption and awake that which is eternity.
[17:54] Atticus Jetaime shakes his head.
[17:54] You: A parlour game, that i what this is.
[17:55] Nymph Zenith nods and focuses the dark force into her sister wrapping it like a vice around her small frame a stranglehold of dark and rage slowly draining the life from her
[17:55] Atticus Jetaime looks at his daughter, then over to Numph.
[17:55] You: There is no point to this, just stop.
[17:56] Amelia Luna leaves her eyes open and stares up as the wind is squeezed from her neck and looks over at atticus "this is what you wanted to accomplish.... death to darkness"
[17:56] Amelia Luna: "you failed...again"
[17:56] Lucas Atlantis stands there and sees a creowed of people at the nearby dance floor, he observes with curiosity, as he then approaches the crowed ..
[17:56] Nymph Zenith ignores him her eyes flared and almost blind to anything but the rage inside of her she tightens the hold on nemu to the point of death with a hiss that leaves her crimson lips
[17:56] Atticus Jetaime shakes with anger and with all his force smacks Nymph across the face.
[17:56] Whispers of the force: you wish it to stop and it will for in her death your hands will be stained
[17:57] Lucas Atlantis: "Greetings .. I am Jedi Master Lucas Atlantis .." Lucas relplies. "What is going on?" he asks, confused.
[17:57] Atticus Jetaime glares at Nymph, "Release my daughter, or a I will tear you apart."
[17:57] Nymph Zenith feels the slap but only intensifies her rage..she tries to stay focused.."then give her what she wishes'
[17:57] Atticus Jetaime grins.
[17:57] Amelia Luna laughs as a small line of blood escapes from the side of her lips as her throat forces shut turning her head to atticus and smiles as she shakes, clenching her fists in pain as she opens her mouth trying to laugh.
[17:58] Atticus Jetaime concentrates and focuses a short burst of dark lightening on Nymph.
[17:58] Lucas Atlantis: "What is going on?" Lucas replies, slightly raising his voice calmly ..
[17:58] Sazuka Yoshikawa stands there attempting to understand how jedi and sith have yet to just wipe each other off the galatice map
[17:58] You: Release her!
[17:59] Nymph Zenith with a low hiss of air that leaves her lips she snaps her hand back and nemu is held upwards on brink and then released as her attention is on the death of her sister and she is thrown back as the lightning slams into her..she cackles and holds onto the wound that opens at her side
[17:59] Lucas Atlantis sees the lighttning, and slightly staggers back as he is caught of guard ..
[17:59] Nymph Zenith: =Cackles= EHEHEHEHE
[18:00] Amelia Luna clears her throat and takes in a deep breath seeing the lightning of a sith and smiles at him
[18:00] Atticus Jetaime looks to his daugher, "Very well..."
[18:00] Amelia Luna stares at him and grins wiping the blood from her lips.
[18:01] Atticus Jetaime holds out his hand.
[18:02] Amelia Luna looks up into his eyes and grins taking his hand and pulling him towards her. "Come back to us and leave that pathetic jedi behind. come home"
[18:02] You: The moment Telos fell, I was home. You already know that, daughter.
[18:02] Lucas Atlantis eyes widen. "No.." Lucas replies, calmly, to his Friend.
[18:03] Nymph Zenith eyes the one that spoke
[18:03] Amelia Luna: welcome home Morpheous..father.
[18:03] Lucas Atlantis stiffens as he hears the name "Morpheus..."
[18:03] You: Master Atlantis, you need not fear anything from me. But do not try to "save" me. It is worthless.
[18:04] Atticus Jetaime nods.
[18:04] You: As I said before...Atticus...Morpheus...they are the same.
[18:04] Amelia Luna: but the darkness and the light.. they are not the same..
[18:04] Lucas Atlantis: "Atticus?" Lucas looks on, puzzled. "What has happened to you?" he studies the man before him. "Are you okay?" he looks on with Great concern.
[18:05] Lucas Atlantis takes a few steps closer.
[18:05] Amelia Luna: without one.. there cannot be the other... your turmoil of living both.. has come to an end.
[18:05] Atticus Jetaime takes off his helmet.
[18:05] You: Aye...now there is balance.
[18:05] You: Finally...
[18:06] Lucas Atlantis studies the Dark Figures closely, then stares back at he man he has known for so many years, but can see his appearance has changed to a so Dark and Familuar person ..
[18:06] Lucas Atlantis: "Atticus?" Lucas whispers .. Trying to say his Friends name ..
[18:06] Atticus Jetaime smiles at Lucas, "If that is what you wish to cal me, Lucas. So be it."
[18:06] Amelia Luna grins
[18:07] You: As I said, you have nothing to fear from me.
[18:07] You: But I ask that you do not interfere.
[18:07] Ben41 Comet is Offline
[18:08] Lucas Atlantis: "But..Atticus is who you are .." Lucas replies .. "Do not interfere? If it affects this very City and it's Citazens .. Then I have no choice but to dowhat I can .." he replies, professionally ..
[18:08] Amelia Luna laughs
[18:08] Atticus Jetaime shakes his head.
[18:08] Nymph Zenith draws the force into her to heal her a bit , and quietly (brb a few secs)
[18:08] Nymph Zenith: *remains quiet too
[18:09] You: I brought down the Forge Lucas. No one will forgive me for that.
[18:09] Lucas Atlantis: "Maybe So ...Atticus." Lucas replies .. "But we need the Good man ...Atticus .."
[18:10] You: I was never a good man.
[18:11] Amelia Luna: being good, being evil, we all have our destinies, and our own defenitions of what is good. to me... you are evil.. jedi..
[18:11] Amelia Luna: such is the balance.
[18:11] You: See it as a different perspective.
[18:11] Lucas Atlantis: "Atticus was .." Lucas replies , hge pauses for a moment .. "But the Sith Lord Morpheus wasn't .." he studies the man before him, not sure whether hje is Atticus .. or Morpheus .
[18:12] Amelia Luna sighs happily hearing her fathers title spoken once again.
[18:12] You: The Sith Lord Morpheus was tried for crimes in an unfair and biased trial. Executed without appeal. In a so called democracy.
[18:12] Drac Coalcliff just stares at frowning at Lucas only for a second looking back to chaos giving her a puzzled look
[18:12] You: That is the good you wish me to defend?
[18:12] Atticus Jetaime laughs.
[18:13] Amelia Luna: ... my father was taken from me and executed.. i drug his rotting corpse off and he was taken from me. How is that as you would say, fair, even for a sith let alone a jedi.
[18:13] You: Telos was an ugly speck in this darkness. It deserved its fate.
[18:13] Amelia Luna grins
[18:13] Nymph Zenith lifts her head and grins and nods to keres leaning into to whisper something into her ear
[18:14] Lucas Atlantis: "He was executed for serious Crimes against Telos .." Lucas says , remembering back toi the incident many years before hand. "Many were killed, and people were serious injured .." he replies looking into the distant, then back at Atticus, then the Dark Visitors ..
[18:14] Amelia Luna takes a step foward
[18:14] Atticus Jetaime shakes his head. "It was a sham of a trial, and made me sick."
[18:14] Celgar Hax pulls his left lekku that was wrapped around his neck from its place and left it to hang limp. "Last I remember of Morpheus was he was weak, so , now this one who has fought me ages ago with honor is giving into his weakness?"
[18:15] Joseph Spearmann: The fool got what was comming to him. Heh.
[18:15] Amelia Luna looks to her father "You going to let them speak of you as such?"
[18:15] Celgar Hax: "Pittiful" he snorts under his mask
[18:15] Atticus Jetaime grins at the Mandalorians, "The Morpheus you destroyed was not me..."
[18:16] You: That was a mistake. Pure darkness.
[18:16] Nymph Zenith chuckles a bit
[18:16] Drac Coalcliff looks back and nods to chaos releived she isnt the only one
[18:16] Joseph Spearmann: And you're not Morpheus either. Just some di'kut that wishes he could be what his improved clone was.
[18:16] You: There are few who know my true self. My daughter here is one of them.
[18:16] You: The Clone that tried to take over Telos was far from perfect.
[18:17] Atticus Jetaime laughs.
[18:17] You: And I truly don't care what you feel about me.
[18:17] Joseph Spearmann: Either way, you keep going down that path, you'll find your fate the same. Headless and probably burnt beyond recognition.
[18:18] Amelia Luna: ... you forget the jedi did that to him already..
[18:18] Amelia Luna: Spilled his blood all over my face as I tried to stop them.
[18:18] You: The funny thing is, the joke.
[18:18] Sazuka Yoshikawa chuckles lightly keeping an eye on every force user's hand in the room.
[18:18] Joseph Spearmann: Jedi? Heh. Darlin, that wasn't a Jedi that finished him off.
[18:18] Celgar Hax laughs "Weak and worthless once again"
[18:18] You: Is that Morpheus wanted to be executed. Wanted to show he would not get a fair trial.
[18:18] You: You all did EXACTLY what he wanted.
[18:19] Celgar Hax: "Let him become weak again, He will be crushed when his time comes" waves him off
[18:19] You: And all you did ....with all your dreams of justice...was bring this all full circle.
[18:19] Joseph Spearmann shrugs. "I would have been glad to do it myself. But the Knight beat me to it. My boys cleaned up the mess though.
[18:19] Amelia Luna looks to her sisters and mutters "You both should have killed me before for I fell in love with a mando so long ago.."
[18:19] Celgar Hax: "Your boys?"
[18:20] Nymph Zenith arches a brow at what is said and transpired the names bring back a few memories she glances at her sisters and frowns at nemu "trust my my dear that mistake won't happen again"
[18:20] Atticus Jetaime looks to his daughter, "My place is with my family."
[18:20] Riki Barrett is Online
[18:20] Celgar Hax: "We belonged to the Honourble Adden"
[18:20] Amelia Luna smiles and winks at her sister "I can always rely on you"
[18:20] Amelia Luna looks to her father and nods grinning "Welcome home"
[18:20] Atticus Jetaime bows his head with a wicked grin.
[18:21] Amelia Luna: Shall we sisters?
[18:21] Nymph Zenith blows a kiss to nemu and returns her attention to the ones near once more..she walks to nemu's father and bows "Zhol kash dinora"
[18:21] Atticus Jetaime bows his head and smiles.
[18:21] Amelia Luna grins
[18:22] Amelia Luna: I beileve the hospitality has ended.
[18:22] Lucas Atlantis: "Atticus .." Lcuas whispers, barely letting anyone hear him say his name .. He takes a look at thje Dark Sisters, then at Atticus. He stands there for several seconds thinking what he should do. "Atticus .." he replies, strongly. "I think you should come with me .." he replies, calmly.
[18:22] You: I will do no such thing. I will be going with my daughter. Besides, this planet smells of rotten fish.
[18:23] Nymph Zenith chuckles
[18:23] Lucas Atlantis eyes widen.
[18:23] Amelia Luna chuckles
[18:23] Drac Coalcliff points to Celgar
[18:23] Celgar Hax: "I think that's the sith women"
[18:23] Drac Coalcliff: probably him
[18:23] Lucas Atlantis: "Atticus ..YOu cannot go with them .." he replies.
[18:23] Joseph Spearmann scoffs. "Better then the smell of rotten Sith carcass"
[18:23] Celgar Hax: "I hear they sleep around more than a twi'lek female slave"
[18:23] You: Lucas, I do not take orders anymore!
[18:23] Drac Coalcliff: you should know right?
[18:23] Nymph Zenith taps into a datapad and commands her droid to prepare the shuttle
[18:24] Amelia Luna: Ah yes, mando arrogance, Sorry to dissapoint you boys.. I was married to one for far to long to let your words get to me... one of your men in fact no?
[18:24] You: And tell Xoza, I laughed as his temple burned to the ground.
[18:24] Amelia Luna grins and rolls her eyes
[18:24] You: Jedi and their hypocricy.
[18:24] You: The say they are for balance and justice. Yet let Mandalorians take over Telos.
[18:24] Drac Coalcliff: Twi'leks and their idiocy
[18:24] Lucas Atlantis: "Atticus .." Lucas whispers, as he stares at his old Friend in shock .. "What has happened to you?" he studies the man he hardly knows bevfore him ..
[18:24] Amelia Luna laughs at her sisters' words
[18:25] Amelia Luna tilts her head and steps towards the jedi
[18:25] Amelia Luna: Would you reallllly like to know?
[18:25] Amelia Luna stares at him with her red eyes and smiles
[18:25] You: Atticus was a lie, Lucas. I was born for this path.
[18:25] Joseph Spearmann: Yes, and he lives with the taint of your spawn daily. Probably still trying to wash of your stench.
[18:25] Lucas Atlantis takes one step back ..
[18:25] Nymph Zenith winks at nemu "ignore them....you have won already"
[18:25] Amelia Luna: didnt think so...
[18:25] Drac Coalcliff looks back to the mandalore "I stand corrected... mandos and their idiocy"
[18:25] Lucas Atlantis: "You will return Atticus to me now ..That is all I ask for .." he replies, calmly ..
[18:26] Atticus Jetaime touches his daughter's shoulder, "No. This one. This one I want unharmed."
[18:26] Amelia Luna: Aye... Lets go home. I've heard enough words.
[18:26] Celgar Hax turns to lucas "Use your weapon if you got one to defefend what you think is right"
[18:26] Amelia Luna smiles up at her father and makes a rather sarcastic pouty lip but winks.
[18:26] Amelia Luna: mandos... always thinking with their "tools" .
[18:26] You: Lucas, you have always been true to yourself. And have saved my life several times. For that, I will not harm you.
[18:26] Joseph Spearmann smirks. "Darlin I've put you flat on your ass plenty of times. I'll do it again. The day you beat me is the day that Hoth becomes a Tropical paradise."
[18:27] You: But do not seek me out.
[18:27] Atticus Jetaime grins, "Or I will have to turn you."
[18:27] Celgar Hax: "The day any sith gets the best of us" chucckles
[18:27] Joseph Spearmann: Next time, if you want to send bounty hunters after me. Send more, or at least send a good one.
[18:27] Amelia Luna turns to her sisters and nods, turning to leave with them.
[18:27] Lucas Atlantis: "Atticus .." Lucas replies. "Think of what you're doing .."
[18:27] Celgar Hax: "Have to send all thier sith out" laughing
[18:27] You: I know what I am doing."
[18:28] Amelia Luna holds her hand to Lucas as she leaves and then back to her lips making a zipping motion in warning and lowers her arm
[18:28] Nymph Zenith waves her hand dismissivly to the nagging chupa that is flapping it's gums and hands atticus a small object and walks with nemu
[18:28] Atticus Jetaime takes the item.
[18:28] Morten Hassanov is Offline
[18:28] Celgar Hax: "Enjoy being a coward"
[18:28] Atticus Jetaime laughs.
[18:28] Amelia Luna: Enjoy the tentacles on your head, youll make a great husband some day....

No comments: