Saturday, December 1, 2007

Atti Says Goodbye

Dear friends,

As may or may not know, I am stepping down as owner of Telos. It has been a great ride, but I no longer have the time to run a sim.

The good news is that BelMakor Speedwell and Xoza Tyron are taking the sim off my hands. It will not longer be Telos, but it will still be SWRP and a home for all. Can't tell you what exactly it will be yet, but I will say that it looks very cool! It will be a great change for this sim. Telos was my idea along with Diakanos. So since it is changing hands, a new sim is a good thing. I really think you all will like the new place when it is done!! Xoza will be spending December rebuilding.

I will pop my head in from time to time, but will not be on nearly as much as I used to. You have all been important to me, and I want to thank you for your friendship and support. Hopefully, we will have some sort of "goodbye to Telos party, hello to the new planet" sometime soon. I will let you know.


Take care,
Atti

No comments: